What Have You Done to Your 4th Gen This Week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wayne Decker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I opted for the weathertech mud flaps, they are a perfect fitment with the fold out running boards and I liked the installation on them. Highly recommend if you're looking for a set.

Only on the rear? Is there a reason not to put them on the front too?

I love WeatherTech stuff. I put their floor mats and cargo mat in yesterday. I wanted the window deflectors, but they don't have them for the Expy.

bill_b

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Only on the rear? Is there a reason not to put them on the front too?

I love WeatherTech stuff. I put their floor mats and cargo mat in yesterday. I wanted the window deflectors, but they don't have them for the Expy.
Must be the angle but I have them on the front as well.

I went with the husky liner weather beaters for the floor mats and cargo mat. I love the fitment of the weathertech but always had a hard time getting them fully clean because of the texture vs the husky liners being smooth. Fitment isn't a comparison though as far as I'm concerned... Weathertech>everything.

I also wanted the weathertech vent shades but went with the AVS because they weren't available. I'll install after they do my tint

Highlightreel

Reaction score
Thanks Gumby. Pretty cool to see other little ways to tweak our vehicles.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I did some decent miles round trip in 25 hours. 4 hours last night the rest today, longest stint was 6.5 hours. Still impressed with how comfortable the ride is, the massaging seat is nice.

E0B39E6F-DF38-41D1-98A1-5816BE327AC8.jpeg

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I did some decent miles round trip in 25 hours. 4 hours last night the rest today, longest stint was 6.5 hours. Still impressed with how comfortable the ride is, the massaging seat is nice.

View attachment 31228

Is that the cluster in the Lincoln? I'm amazed how dated that looks. No offense, but dang I thought ford gave you guys the premium stuff!