Wiper Blades for an expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nobrainer

Reaction score
Anybody tried the PIAA super silicone blades on the 19 expy? I looked in the chart and it says they have the driver/passenger side ones for up to an '18. When I put the part number into amazon it said they don't fit my '19. I assume it would work, but can anybody confirm which I should get? I've used PIAA on all my cars for years, and seemed to work better in my area than any of the others (bosh, rainx, and a bunch of others).

Screen Shot 2019-11-26 at 5.53.42 AM.png

Randy Schmidt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 2018 Expy take the same 22" blade on both sides if that helps any. I just bought new Rainx blades yesterday.

Kmdcolo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have not been impressed with the look of aftermarket wiper blades. The aftermarket wipers don't lock-in as securely either.

OP
OP
N

nobrainer

Reaction score
I’m on a road trip at the moment and the oem blades kinda suck. Lots of streaking, though no chattering and a smooth wipe just not a clean wipe.

scottdm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've generally had good experience with the Bosch ICON wiper blades on various vehicles over the years.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris7990