Wireless AA adapter options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What's everyone using for a wireless Android Auto adapter?
This Motorola one seems popular but with the short USB connector it would have to live in the wireless charger area. Anyone have other options they have experience with?

https://a.co/d/5e16eSH

Breadman

Reaction score
I have a 2021 STX so no charger. It sits in the console ok but short wire tends to bend over. I’m looking at using some kind of support to keep it straight, maybe like wire loom

Mr Big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What's everyone using for a wireless Android Auto adapter?
This Motorola one seems popular but with the short USB connector it would have to live in the wireless charger area. Anyone have other options they have experience with?

https://a.co/d/5e16eSH
After many issues with various adapters, I went with the Motorola MA1 and it works flawlessly. You can use an extension to lengthen the USB cable. Mine sits in the phone charging bay and I still have room for my phone. I bought my Son a Carlinkit 3.0 kit. He has an iPhone and it works flawlessly for him. It is also cheaper than the Motorola MA1.

bocabimmer

Reaction score
I am using the Carlinkit 5.0 which supports both Android and iOS (I’m using with iPhone) but it works great. Nice touch is the cables are removable so you could purchase a longer one and route it where you want it to go.

kspann

Reaction score
I use Carsifi. Had it both my vehicles and worked great with multiple Androids.

Password

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've been using the Motorola ma1, but have a feeling that now after a few months later, it has been slowing draining the battery. I have it plugged into one of the USB ports at the charging pad, aren't these ports powered all the time?

OP
OP
Rob6805

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've been using the Motorola ma1, but have a feeling that now after a few months later, it has been slowing draining the battery. I have it plugged into one of the USB ports at the charging pad, aren't these ports powered all the time?
Good question. Not sure.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
the_plugger