15.5" Screen / Functionality question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TonyR0206

Reaction score
I have a 2022 Stealth with the 15.5" screen. I have two different issues and I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same issue(s):

1. I utilize a USB thumb drive for music, when I'm not listening to XM. Recently, when playing, the display or home screen for the USB on a whim, switches to the "phone" screen or the "navigation" screen. The music still plays as normal...but the USB option doesn't even show up in the open widgets. I end up having to go to the main menu and pressing the USB option for the screen to re-appear. Just an annoyance, but none the less, it shouldn't happen.
2. Sometimes when driving at night, I notice the ambient lighting is off. I didn't turn if off manually, and I need to go through the menus and hit the toggle to turn it back on. I've had to turn them back on at least two dozen times. Seems another glitch in the system.

Anyone else having these issues, and if so, were you able to remedy them?

NevadaGeo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have been using the USB for music and unfortunately, the software is poorly designed and not well integrated into the overall Sync 4 system IMHO. Not well thought out at all. I notice mine sometimes goes into CarPlay or nav away from the USB song list maybe due to static discharge or close proximity to the touch screen. The USB delivers excellent sound quality but seems like Ford engineers are treating it as an afterthought.