1999 Expedition ECU

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Willie B

Reaction score
… I was in a minor fender bender… I was sitting still … waiting to get a parking spot in a market parking lot ..:a car behind me, tapped me and knocked me into a car that was sitting still in front of me… My insurance company is now telling me that they can tell by my ECU when I was taped from behind …if I was taped from behind the date and a whole bunch of other stuff… is that true… my insurance company is now telling me by letter that nobody taped me from behind… Now they’re saying that the letter they sent me is in generic letter… I tried to tell them this is a point of legality… please don’t send me letters with lies in them… so it’s me against Allstate insurance. Not the first time I’ve had a big problem with them….
… if this is true about Allstate insurance being able to tap into my ECU, I really don’t have a problem with them doing it… But I do have a problem with them lying to me…by letter…
… remember this is a 1999 expedition. Do they even have ECU’s… I don’t know… ‍♀️..,

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
starshockey