2006 Aux RCA?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

psless

Reaction score
I have a stock radio without navigation (6 Disc). There is an aftermarket DVD player that I need to run RCA's from to the head unit. Before I pull off the dash I was wondering if anyone can tell me if the stock radio will accept 2 RCA's for AUX input?

OP
OP
P

psless

Reaction score
Also, this stock radio has a sat button on it. I do have serius radio on it but I also have the aux button on the radio. I have read a bunch of posts but can't figure out of if I can have the sat radio and the RCA input from the DVD player.

OP
OP
P

psless

Reaction score
So I pulled out everything and was able to see the XM radio down in the center console. I basically took the rca's out of the XM adapter coming from the XM radio and plugged in the AV from my DVD player. The only problem is that I can't listen to satellite radio now.

Does anyone know how I can use the auxillary port for the DVD instead of hijacking the XM RCA inputs?

Wiring schematics would be good if possible. Here are pictures of my radio, the back of it, and the XM radio that came with the truck.

carradio2.jpg

carradio1.jpg

myradio.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kvil