2008 Expedition - Few Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

white08eddie

Reaction score
Just got my wife an 08 Eddie Monday, and of course salesman wasn't much help with additions to the truck so mind if I pick ur guys brains ?? So the options are in my sig, and I also have the factory security alarm on the truck, found the red blinking light under the steering wheel and googled the P/N on the module under the dash. My question is - any chance there is a shock sensor as well on the truck? I read the install guide, shows how to test for it, but was unable to find it, unless its built into the module. #2 Question would be, anyone know what I need to make the phone option work with the factory nav ??

Thanks!!

wjc3usa

Reaction score
#1) I think the LED under the dash is for remote start? As you worried about the shock sensor? I have had someone hit my second car in a parking lot and it had a shock sensor.. alarm didn't indicate anything was wrong. Noticed the damage when I was back at work :-(

#2) Bluetooth hardware is required in the head unit to connect the phone. FM transmitter and a wired mic on the visor is about as integrated as it would get now. Ford did make a very expensive option to connect a phone. It's called mobile-ease

Walt.