2019 limited A/C not COLD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

bmk1

Reaction score
So far they have determined both my high and low AC lines are leaking at the compressor and it had less than half the necessary Freon that it needed to have. Once they replace and recharge hopefully the rear evaporator is good and that fixes it but won’t know until they get it recharged.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They just replaced the rear evaporator core on mine because it was leaking. They couldn't see the leak without major disassembly in the rear....

OP
OP
B

bmk1

Reaction score
They just replaced the rear evaporator core on mine because it was leaking. They couldn't see the leak without major disassembly in the rear....
Luckily they found no other leaks and my extended warranty that I purchased through Endurance paid for the AC repair. That along with my thermostat the AC is cold as ice and blowing hard. Fingers crossed we are good for a while. I can’t even schedule a vacation this summer bc I have no faith in this car yet..