2019 platinum max nitrogen filled tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Amacron

Reaction score
Anyone know if the 2019 come with nitrogen filled tires? If they did not is it worth it to get them refilled with it?

Jace

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone know if the 2019 come with nitrogen filled tires? If they did not is it worth it to get them refilled with it?

My '19 Limited came with nitrogen, but it was a dealer upsell/add-on that I didn't have a choice on. I'm sure it has some merit, but I don't think it's much of a big deal. You can get it done at certain tire shops for really cheap tho if you feel (or someone provides a good argument!) like you need it.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just an FYI but regular good ol free air is already 78% nitrogen. I definitely wouldn’t pay a dealer extra for it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I always thought the whole N over O2 thing was a giant gimmick. For real, is there any data that supports it?

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My '19 Limited came with nitrogen, but it was a dealer upsell/add-on that I didn't have a choice on. I'm sure it has some merit, but I don't think it's much of a big deal. You can get it done at certain tire shops for really cheap tho if you feel (or someone provides a good argument!) like you need it.

You could have told the dealer to remove the nitrogen and refill the tires with air.....

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You should also have green valve stem covers for nitrogen filled tires

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They want to sell this so you are married to them and need to go back every time you need to inflate a tire.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They want to sell this so you are married to them and need to go back every time you need to inflate a tire.
Exactly. That way they can do their complimentary inspection and find something to charge you money for.