2020 Limited - "AQUIR" on Rear Entertainment Display

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spiderman865

Reaction score
I have a ‘20 also and mine showing the same AQUIR on rear display as yours. Your theory about SiriusXM radios may be the issue. If so, that’s sad .

Pete H

Reaction score
I also have a 2020 expedition and have the same issue, AQUIR on rear display. I contacted the dealer that I purchased it from and they wanted to schedule a service appointment to 'diagnose' the problem. I don't need to drive a long distance to the dealer to have them tell me what I already know. I also contacted a second dealer and they did some research and were not able to find any results. Does anyone have a way to contact Ford technical support directly?

Pete H

Reaction score
I was able to contact Ford support via online chat. The said they would send error message to their subject matter expert and send me an email in 3 days. After two weeks I have not received a reply. I connected with Ford support again and they disconnected after about 5 minutes of holding.

SheepDog702

Reaction score
I have the same issue on my 2020. Ford dealer swapped out my APIM and still the same issue. I tried RACM reset via FORSCAN with no change. All other audio sources display correctly.

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Bringing this thread back to life. I just noticed on my 21 the same text on the rear radio control when the source is SXM. I'm sure it's been like that from day one. Anyone figured out a fix?20240922_100607.jpg

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Found the TSB. The fix is to replace the Rear Audio Control Module.

Attachments

• Ford TSB 22-2041 sat1 aquir.pdf
    58.8 KB · Views: 2