2022 Expedition - Front Cash System Detection - Failure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Air00Max

Reaction score
This has been a continuous issue....first, my experience with my dealership has been fantastic. BUT - after 7 visits to the dealership, I continue to get the following messages "Front camera fault - Service Required" and "Pre-Collision Assist Not Available". The dealership has replaced the height senor, VDM, IMPA, rear park air camera, front park air camera, height adjustment on vehicle and conducted alignments. The last trip to the dealer the Expedition was there for over a week. Each time I have been provided a loaner, my service adviser is great, and I really believe they do everything they can. But, I get the vehicle home and it's back for 3 days and I get the same warning lights/messages. It's a 2022 Expedition Max, King Ranch. I've owned it since new with 44,000 miles. I've been dealing with the issue since covered under original warranty. At this point, I'm starting to wonder what other options I may have.

Benztech

Reaction score
Do you know what the fault codes are? Has the dealer contacted the technician hotline or are they working through this on their own?

OP
OP
A

Air00Max

Reaction score
Not sure what the codes being thrown are; they have been in contact with Ford directly. Last week when it was in the shop, they drove it for a few days and it was fine. I picked it up Friday afternoon and drove it over the weekend with no issues. On Monday evening my family went out to dinner and as soon as I was pulling out of the driveway, got the same alert.