2023 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigwilly

Reaction score
Where are all these Expeditions on the lots, without massive markups? I suppose if you did a national search and needed it immediately, and didn't care about money, but these are not "necessity" vehicles anyway.
Totally agree. I've been looking around and just can't find anything on the lot within 200 miles from me. One popped up this last weekend with similar configuration as my order, so I went to see it (mostly so my wife could test drive it). It was missing some options that we really wanted so we didn't jump on it. But while talking with the sales guy he was saying that I was the first expedition they've had available for months and it was because the customer who ordered it backed out. And they had more than 10 people scheduled to come see it that day alone.

Yes. One might pop up every now and then, but it's not like there's many to choose from.

1Dippin

Reaction score
Ordered Sept 27th. Limited with Stealth package, 302A, and Sync 4 with 15.5” screen. Any idea when they will be slated for production?

TravisD

Reaction score
Ordered Sept 27th. Limited with Stealth package, 302A, and Sync 4 with 15.5” screen. Any idea when they will be slated for production?
I ordered on Sept 12, and just got an email 2 days ago with a Nov 28 build date. Hopefully the chip issue won’t be a problem. We shall see.

Last edited:

1Dippin

Reaction score
I ordered on Sept 12, and just got an email 2 days ago with a Nov 28 build date. Hopefully the chip issue won’t be a problem. We shall see.
Thank you for that update. Hope your build stays on track!
I also ordered a F150 the same day and it is scheduled for Nov 21 week. I was hoping the expedition wasn’t going to be too far delayed.

rappmel

Reaction score
Ordered a 2023 Expedition Max limited with 302A on sept 14. Only have received a confirmation email and a we are still working on your order type of email. Has this happened to anyone else that has ordered an expedition? Seeing people that have ordered after me receiving build dates already.

1Dippin

Reaction score
Ordered a 2023 Expedition Max limited with 302A on sept 14. Only have received a confirmation email and a we are still working on your order type of email. Has this happened to anyone else that has ordered an expedition? Seeing people that have ordered after me receiving build dates already.
I ordered a Limited Stealth 303A (not max) on Sept 27th and I only received the confirmation. No VIN or production week yet. Unfortunately these forums aren’t as active as the F150 forums. Hope you get a production week soon so I can receive one too!

JohnSC

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are you sure about what you ordered? Limited Stealth is 303A, Limited Stealth Performance is 304A. 302A is Limited High.

Sync 4A has the 15.5" screen.

I ordered the 304A with the Sync4A and have a build week of 11/28.

JohnSC

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For those of us waiting for the 2023 production to start, I just found this in the Blue Oval Forums - not the best news.

1667954184406.png

Last edited:

rappmel

Reaction score
I ordered a Limited Stealth 303A (not max) on Sept 27th and I only received the confirmation. No VIN or production week yet. Unfortunately these forums aren’t as active as the F150 forums. Hope you get a production week soon so I can receive one too!
Thanks and I will let you know when I hear!