3rd Gen OEM Seat Cover Compatibility

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ztruke

Reaction score
I have a 2011 XLT EL w/cloth int. and want to replace with OEM replacement leather seat covers (yes, hog-ring and velcro attachment) that are listed as compatible with the 2007-2008 models. Will they fit my 2011 seats and headrests? I get conflicting answers from Ford et al. Thanks in advance.
ztruke

dj2big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I want to replace with leather also

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

dj2big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ok i found to good dealer way better pricing than buying direct from katskinz

katskinz you remove original cloth and custom replace with leather recommended to have a pro shop do the work

http://www.shopsar.com

and a different brand these are actually covers they go over the cloth easy self install

http://www.gtcovers.com

GT covers sent me samples I am going to buy their product it looks good and very reasonably priced.

Last edited:

Starman

Reaction score
nice find dj. I like that digital camo. Depending on the shape of my seats, i may hafta shop there. My Expy should be here this weekend.

dj2big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
nice find dj. I like that digital camo. Depending on the shape of my seats, i may hafta shop there. My Expy should be here this weekend.

if your getting on 07 or newer seats should not be that bad mayby just the front row

dj2big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
BTW im getting the leatherette from GT Covers I figure 100% refund guarantee why not try it