3rd Gen with -18 Offset Wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

n8dawg

Reaction score
I acquired some 20x10 Moto Metal Warlock wheels and they have a -18 offset. I LOVE the way the wheels look and plan on putting LT275/65R20 Nitto Recon Grapplers on them.

I test fit them at one of my tire shops and am not sold yet on the look of the negative offset. I do plan on putting the 3”/2” lift on my truck when I replace the shocks and struts to eliminate the rub, and I’m just not sure yet if I’m sold on the wheels…

Does anyone have some wheels like this?

Here are some pictures of it how it sits all stock, and then of what the one wheel looks like… IMG_1370.jpegIMG_1844.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1845.jpeg
    IMG_1845.jpeg
    170.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1847.jpeg
    IMG_1847.jpeg
    226.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1848.jpeg
    IMG_1848.jpeg
    187.9 KB · Views: 11

BigOleFordFan

Reaction score
Those are some nice looking rims for sure, and I think that test pic shows that they look awesome on your Expy....

However, I don't know what the laws are in Floweeda, but in some states, tires that extend beyond the vehicles built-in fender flares are illegal, unless you add a wider aftermarket flare that keeps the tires either flush with or slightly inside the flare...

Just sayin, cause I know some folks in other states that have gotten BIG tickets for this offense :D

OP
OP
n8dawg

n8dawg

Reaction score
Those are some nice looking rims for sure, and I think that test pic shows that they look awesome on your Expy....

However, I don't know what the laws are in Floweeda, but in some states, tires that extend beyond the vehicles built-in fender flares are illegal, unless you add a wider aftermarket flare that keeps the tires either flush with or slightly inside the flare...

Just sayin, cause I know some folks in other states that have gotten BIG tickets for this offense :D
I appreciate your reply.

man, there aren't any laws down here in Florida like that!!

Deeser

Reaction score
Watcha doing with the stock wheels? Where in FL are you?
Wheels look great by the way