All OEM Ford Parts at 10% over cost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

tascajosh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Im surprised to say this but there are none available for your truck from Ford because of the Power Running Boards. You are gonna have to go aftermarket for those. Sorry I could not be of help...

thanks,
Joshua

Joshua,

I'm looking for a set of splash guards (aka mud flaps) for my 2011 Ford Expedition with power running boards. Do you have a source for these? Thanks much! Brett

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
what up josh! looking to repplace steering wheel with wood one from the limited mine is chewed up at the top, 05 expy eb i believe its the med parchment interior. good looking out

MaverikDS

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Try one more. I am unable to find the part number for this one right now. I'm looking for the the cup holder that is in the dash. The one you can push in and out and also where the ashtray is stored for the front seats. Again, Medium Graphite. Hope this piece has also not been discontinued...

AZWildcat

Reaction score
Josh,

How about part #19E616B (HVAC Blend Door Motor Air Dist Mode w/Cross-Shaped Shaft) for a 2005, shipped to 85226?

Thanks!

tburd

Reaction score
parts

Josh, could you price front lower control arm for 2001 expy 4x4? Not sure if I need to replace-bushings look good but for some reason I keep eating front shock-on my third in less than two years.

OP
OP
T

tascajosh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Josh, could you price front lower control arm for 2001 expy 4x4? Not sure if I need to replace-bushings look good but for some reason I keep eating front shock-on my third in less than two years.

The parts you want are listed below.

RH: 6L3Z-3078-B $292.97
LH: 6L3Z-3079-B $285.60

Wow, I cannot believe how much they go for. If you want to order, please reply back with your ZIP Code and I will reply back with a shipped price and a link to complete your order.

thanks,
Joshua

OP
OP
T

tascajosh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Josh,

How about part #19E616B (HVAC Blend Door Motor Air Dist Mode w/Cross-Shaped Shaft) for a 2005, shipped to 85226?

Thanks!

My catalog has alot of different options for this part. I need your VIN # to find the correct part.

thanks,
Joshua

OP
OP
T

tascajosh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Try one more. I am unable to find the part number for this one right now. I'm looking for the the cup holder that is in the dash. The one you can push in and out and also where the ashtray is stored for the front seats. Again, Medium Graphite. Hope this piece has also not been discontinued...

Don't know what year your truck is and honestly, to find the correct part on almost any vehicle except for stuff like taillights, headlights, hoods, etc I need a VIN#

Look forward to hearing from you,

thanks,
Joshua

OP
OP
T

tascajosh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
how much for a thermostat? stock one would work fine.

F65Z-8592-BD is the part number for the thermostat and your cost on it is $13.84

To order, please visit our website at www.tascaparts.com and use the Search By Part Number feature and put in the part number provided above and complete your order.

If you have anymore questions, please feel free to ask.

thanks,
Joshua