Another Expedition Wrecked

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

powerboatr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The early determination is that they may have some frame damage. Around both rear glass areas have a crease. The rear storage are under the rear cargo door is bent up. Is does not look good. Waiting on the report.
crease in the skin plus frame tweaks... thats horrible.
but you guys are OK.. that does not make it any better, your out a car and maybe have to get a replacement..all of which you didnt plan for .
hope it works out good for you

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That sucks getting such a nice '17 Expy smashed into.

I just got my 17 back from the Truck Hospital after being run into by a 20T dump truck! Mine was only grazed and nothing functional was destroyed!

jeff

Muddy Bean

Full Access Members
Reaction score
All
These late model
Trucks being creamed. I want the motors trannys and rims people. Someone find out where these trucks are being salvaged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dorzak

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Dang Barry, your not having any luck lately. Glad your ok. You might consider moving, or buy a tank!

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

Hate to see that. Even if not hurting today see your doc. I have arthritis, probably started before the accident. Started hurting after the accident, and doctor says most likely it was hastened by the accident. I was in a similar accident when my Jeep Patriot was hit. Frame damage = totaled in my case. The Expedition was as close as I could get to a tank and fit in the car port.

OP
OP
barrydu4

barrydu4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Already talked to my back doc. He advised me since it's not hurting to wait and see. He documented it. I got the price for repairs. It will just under $10,000. Of course this may change if they see and other hidden damage. It will be fixed at the local Ford Dealership. My wife retired from there and we trust them.

LRNAD90

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They end up a
All
These late model
Trucks being creamed. I want the motors trannys and rims people. Someone find out where these trucks are being salvaged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They end up at salvage auctions..

Here are a couple of places to start..

https://erepairables.com/salvage-cars-auction/ford/expedition

https://www.copart.com/vehicleFinderSearch/?displayStr=FORD,EXPEDITION,2016&searchStr={"MISC":["lot_make_desc:FORD","lot_model_desc:EXPEDITION","lot_year:2016"],"sortByZip":false,"buyerEnteredZip":null}

His one should be pretty cheap, not much but driveline parts left..

https://erepairables.com/salvage-cars-auction/ford/expedition/vid-30286773

Last edited:

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Unfortunately with injuries, it takes up to a week before the pains show up, usually about 2-3 days. When my Mustang got rear ended years back, by neck and back started hurting a little less than 3 days later.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk