Another fuse box replacement ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justinconn

Reaction score
Hello! It looks like the recommended site is out of stock for the particular fuse box I need (2L1T-14A067-AN) and just about all other boxes. I'm sourcing for my '03 Ford Expedition 5.4L FX4. Do you all have any experience with rebuiltcarparts.com or any other recommendations for sourcing a reliably rebuilt part?

Thanks so much for sharing your knowledge here - it is much appreciated!

Justin

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Hamfisted

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, Hamfisted! Unfortunately I've been unable to find a new 2L1T-14A067-AN.

Verify your Expy's date of manufacture ( door jamb sticker ) and order one from Ford Parts Giant ( the link above ...). The part number on the listed fusebox is a "kit" part number. The "kit" includes a new "battery to fusebox" power cable, which you may or may not need. But that is how it is sold. The fusebox's part number in the "kit" will match the one on the fusebox you pulled out of your Expy. That's just the way Ford sells the fusebox.

OP
OP
Hamfisted

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm sure SMP (Standard) relays are fine. The PCM relay is pretty generic. But it going bad is symptoms of a bigger problem. Are you still on the original fuel pump ? The Panasonic or Omron relays I referred to earlier were for the micro relays in the fusebox circuit board itself.

PCM relay ....

RY-612_Angle.jpg

Vincent Vega

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@Hamfisted Yes I was on the original fuel pump until recently(160k miles), probably what jacked the relay. It was intermittently stalling. Would restart minutes later. I measured fuel pressure at around 30 psi, which is weak. It barely made it into the garage. After swapping the fuel pump, pressure was about 50. It ran great for a week or so, then stalled again. I think the stupid relay was smoked by the weak fuel pump. I might replace the whole panel. I usually go above and beyond to make sure it doesnt leave me somewhere. Parts.ford.com about $600, PartsGiant $450. Thanks for the info and for any other thoughts you might have.