Any Navigator ‘Black label’ owners here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m considering, especially since the closest dealership is at least 30 mins from me and I think black label does pick up for service?

Looking to see if you have found that the ‘extras’ are at all worth the price. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m considering, especially since the closest dealership is at least 30 mins from me and I think black label does pick up for service?

Looking to see if you have found that the ‘extras’ are at all worth the price. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They do pick up on service for all the models for the period of the warranty and you can have that added to any extended warranty and/or service plan as well. That was one of the selling points for us... it’s super easy and you get a loaner of equal size and value most of the time. The Lincoln service I’ve experienced has been absolutely fabulous and seems to exceed that of which the Expedition owners get from the Ford dealers. We got a Reserve so I can’t comment on any of the other Black Label ‘extras’ really. It does come with one detail a year but I don’t think a dealer detail service could touch the detailer I use for my Navigator so I would stick with my guy even if I had the black label.

OP
OP
C

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They do pick up on service for all the models for the period of the warranty and you can have that added to any extended warranty and/or service plan as well. That was one of the selling points for us... it’s super easy and you get a loaner of equal size and value most of the time. The Lincoln service I’ve experienced has been absolutely fabulous and seems to exceed that of which the Expedition owners get from the Ford dealers. We got a Reserve so I can’t comment on any of the other Black Label ‘extras’ really. It does come with one detail a year but I don’t think a dealer detail service could touch the detailer I use for my Navigator so I would stick with my guy even if I had the black label.

Good info thanks. Yeah, I don’t let dealers wash my cars let alone ‘detail them’ lol

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The navi is smoother quieter than the expy. Since they are so far from you, thats what u can expect. If i could i woulda got one mainly because i like the liok more than the expy

Bow512

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Also actually check with the dealer prior. My MIL has a Reserve and lives about 35 miles from her dealer (out in the country) and they don’t do the pick up and delivery thing that far out of town. They will give her a loaner but she has to schedule over a week in advance and go there to drop it off. She didn’t know this until after the fact, but it’s not a deal breaker for her as I have have been chaining it for her at home.

OP
OP
C

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The navi is smoother quieter than the expy. Since they are so far from you, thats what u can expect. If i could i woulda got one mainly because i like the liok more than the expy

Yeah I’ll for sure test drive it but that’s interesting to hear that they have a different suspension tune.

I’ll make you a deal, if I get an Navi I’ll trade you my rear tailgate for your expy tailgate then you’ll have some of ‘the look’!

(I don’t like the Navi tailgate at all)

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would but unfortunately i wont have mt expy after the yrs end

OP
OP
C

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Also actually check with the dealer prior. My MIL has a Reserve and lives about 35 miles from her dealer (out in the country) and they don’t do the pick up and delivery thing that far out of town. They will give her a loaner but she has to schedule over a week in advance and go there to drop it off. She didn’t know this until after the fact, but it’s not a deal breaker for her as I have have been chaining it for her at home.

Interesting. The sticker on the Black label says 50 mile pickup?

Also, what exactly are ‘Lincoln access rewards’? Black label comes with 70000...how are they redeemed and for what?

1da8efcc1b3cf0b75b11d9705bf819b1.jpg

Last edited: