Big red f350!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
okay, so maybe a few weeks ago i was talking with a few of you and mentioned this F350 on 24's with an 11" lift. well i caught up with the truck, but didnt get to talk to the owner. i'm not one for lifting trucks but this is so elegantly done that i started to rethink my vehicle collection. with the addition views of your trucks on the forum i may run 33's-35's on my next truck that i get...well without any further delay....

NOTE: i took this as i was taking my son to martial arts practice...

Attachments

• IMG00109-20100818-1801.jpg
    IMG00109-20100818-1801.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 427

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
love the amount of lift...HATE THE TIRES! there is not enough rubber on those things. too much wheelwell available. nice find though.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
love the lift love the truck. but not the rims. those kmc xd rockstars should be black. not chrome.

Iowa Redneck

Reaction score
Great looking truck, have to agree that the truck would look better with more rubber and less chrome. I could drive that truck any day of the week.

MCDavis

Reaction score
BHSOULJA, I believe this is the same truck that I've seen here in Richmond. If it is, then it's a younger guy that owns it (maybe 25ish). It's a clean truck, but the guys are right, he could stand to bump up the tire size a touch.

Quattro

Reaction score
Not to be a dick, but those trucks are a dime a dozen out here in Southern California. Every BRO in the world drives a ridiculously lifted truck with equally ridiculous wheels. Only difference between that truck and the ones out here is that all the trucks like that here have some assortment of MMA fight stickers or metal militia type stickers!

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
that is all too true quattro. and most of them have that stupid ass california lean! when i got stationed out here, i thought their suspension was broke!! hahahhahaha. you see the same thing on lifted 2wd f150s that i have to pull out of the water at the beach, while i have my 2 jet skis attached!

Quattro

Reaction score
very funny about the broke ass lean. Why bother lifting a 2wd ranger 8 inches when you cant make it 10 feet in the sand. This would be their response "aww but broooo its a preee runner for the desert." knuckleheads.

Anyway, are you stationed at Pendelton? Where exactly are you able to drive on the beach, and can I come?! The only place I know that you can drive on the beach legally is in Mexico south of TJ. Not worth the trip unless there is good surf and you bring a few very large knives with you!:eek:

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BHSOULJA, I believe this is the same truck that I've seen here in Richmond. If it is, then it's a younger guy that owns it (maybe 25ish). It's a clean truck, but the guys are right, he could stand to bump up the tire size a touch.

maybe...he hasnt been here for a while...i love it...its enough rubber for me...dont know about the height of the lift...but i'd do 22's (he has 24's)...

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
quattro, i just left pendleton. im stationed at the hospital in san diego now. im a corpsman. you can drive on the beach at fiesta island, that is where i take my jet skis. and yes, in my opinion, a lifted 2wd is just a huge waste of money. prerunner or not.