Blue Cruise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

warkat

Reaction score
Just picked up a 2024 King Ranch. How do I know if it has Blue Cruise? I cant find a single item, setting, or method to engage it or keep it off…

Youtube has been only limited worth in guidance.

SyndicateZ

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just picked up a 2024 King Ranch. How do I know if it has Blue Cruise? I cant find a single item, setting, or method to engage it or keep it off…

Youtube has been only limited worth in guidance.
Check the manual

OP
OP
W

warkat

Reaction score
Haha funny?… since they don't include one anymore and the electronic one in the dash is a joke.

Proper GenX here- would much prefer a manual with guidance on the procedure to advance or retard timing- or the inner workings of the logic to adjust turbos and shift points. Sadly- Ford doesn’t trust the consumer anymore. The expedition pamphlet has a bunch of nice descriptions of what you could buy- and not if it is included (nor is it written anywhere on the window sticker)

OP
OP
W

warkat

Reaction score
Here ya go—all 649 pages:

Ford.com > Support > Owner Manuals > 2024 Expedition > PDF
Yup. The right answer. Thanks for reminding me that the better version is on the interweb. Not sure why I didn't think this would be openly available… page 291 and a whole section on it.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
...to make it easier, it doesnt. Blue cruise isn't offered on any expy model but platinum. That may change with the my25 upon its reveal, whenever that may be.