buying advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

billford01

Reaction score
Looking at buying a 2006 EB Expedition 77k one owner and i have seen all the repairs and maintenance he has done since day one. He upgraded the raido to have backup cam and Bluetooth capabilities tires and brakes have 25k on them seems to be a very well kept vehicle. I can buy it for 9500.00 is that a fair good or grate price for this vehicle. I have never owned one and would like to try it for a while to see if it works for my family and commute every day.(120 Miles round trip work and back) if it doesn't work for me i want to sell it and recoup my investment. do you experts thing i would be able to get my 9500 back out in 2-3 months with 85k on it?

Thanks for your time,
Bill

Shadowless

Reaction score
$9500 is a good price if it's mechanically and cosmetically in great shape. I don't know if you'd be able to recoup the full $9500 with the additional mileage on it. Also, don't ever call a daily driven vehicle an investment, because they are not, they are a depreciating asset. Unless your daily is a Lamborghini Diablo, Lamborghini 6spd LP640, a Ford GT, or a 6spd Ferrari 599, you didn't make an investment, you purchased an appliance.

roush9799

Reaction score
I think that is a good deal on that. They would ask around 10k for one with that mileage around here. What do you drive now? You may take a hit on gas mileage. I get almost 20 on the highway with my 05. I had a mountaineer before, this thing rides great compared to that.