Creative Use of Towhook

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RPS99SHO

RPS99SHO

Reaction score
How many kids you got?! I see at least 5 strollers in that garage! Black lookin sharp!
3 kids; 3-yo and twin 4-mo. I got rid of a 2016 4Runner. Thought I could make it work, but it wasn’t happening. I loved that thing dearly. The resale of that and Ford’s February incentives on the 2019s are what put me in my 19 Stealth swb. My only regret is not holding out for a Max but we also have a 2019 Sienna in the stable if we really need to move the whole family and things.

3tonsoffun

Full Access Members
Reaction score
3 kids; 3-yo and twin 4-mo. I got rid of a 2016 4Runner. Thought I could make it work, but it wasn’t happening. I loved that thing dearly. The resale of that and Ford’s February incentives on the 2019s are what put me in my 19 Stealth swb. My only regret is not holding out for a Max but we also have a 2019 Sienna in the stable if we really need to move the whole family and things.
3 kids and 2 are twins, damn! I’ll have a few beers for you tonight! You definitely got your hands full! Nice lookin truck though!

OP
OP
RPS99SHO

RPS99SHO

Reaction score
3 kids and 2 are twins, damn! I’ll have a few beers for you tonight! You definitely got your hands full! Nice lookin truck though!
I’m there with you my dude. Social distance appropriate and all. Cheers!

sanman28

Full Access Members
Reaction score
oh yes...tow hooks and trailer hitches are great dag tie points.

Jay Dubs

Reaction score

Same deal here, 3 year old girl, 4 month old twin boys. I got the max though so the dog can be stuffed behind the 3rd row.

bushpilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We got rid of our 2017 F350 Crew Cab long bed so the dog can ride with us behind he 2nd row seats....our 3rd row seats are folded flat.

AAOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Have you figured out how much toilet paper you can cram in the cab yet? Someone want to do the math? How many cubic feet of space do we have?