Dash pad inserts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spotdog14

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does anyone have any of those non slide inserts for the three cubbies on top of the dash?

I am getting sick and tired of the my sunglasses and cell phone sliding around inside of those cut outs. Does anyone have any recommendations as to what to put down inside of them?

rex450se

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Pick up some tool box drawer liners or the kitchen drawer liners, cut to fit and there you go. Probably a heck of a lot cheaper than a Ford one. You can get them in most any color so you can get pretty close to your interior.

VexedEX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Pick up some tool box drawer liners or the kitchen drawer liners, cut to fit and there you go. Probably a heck of a lot cheaper than a Ford one. You can get them in most any color so you can get pretty close to your interior.
That's a really good idea... caught my brother trying to steal mine the other day so I will let him know that....! Thanks

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im still trying to figure out what youre talking about

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He has an 08. he is talking about the three compartments on the top of the dash in this pic.
ford_expedition_xlt_4x2_2008_dashboard_dashboard-ucc.jpg

RI-Matt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
???? I have an 08 and I dont think there was ever a factory insert for those spots, in fact I've never seen an Expy with any. But now I'm gonna have to go searching for the answer.

Matt

Nathanialson 08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
???? I have an 08 and I dont think there was ever a factory insert for those spots, in fact I've never seen an Expy with any. But now I'm gonna have to go searching for the answer.

Matt

let us know what you find, i never knew there were any inserts either if there was but I dont think there are any. only thing my expy is missing is the tire light tool that comes with the expy.

Toyman

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Matt

My '08 has them as well. Canadian version?