Do you know what is the problem with these displayed codes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Benztech

Reaction score
The glass position sensor is probably in the window motor. Does the express up and down work? If so I wouldn't worry about the code. The SRS code could be a number of things but I'm guessing a clock spring since it's the driver front. I've seen similar codes before when I was a tech.

Mr Big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What does the malfunction indicator lamp look like?
There is a recall for safety belt tensioners that can explode. What year is your Expedition.

OP
OP
A

ahammed akkif

Reaction score
The glass position sensor is probably in the window motor. Does the express up and down work? If so I wouldn't worry about the code. The SRS code could be a number of things but I'm guessing a clock spring since it's the driver front. I've seen similar codes before when I was a tech.
Each time the town is pressed, it rises and falls an inch at a time

Mr Big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you are referring to your windows, follow the instructions to reset them.
  1. Close the window.
  2. Press and hold the window control switch until the window is fully open. Keep the switch pressed for a few seconds.
  3. Lift and hold the switch until the window is fully closed. Keep the switch held for a few seconds.
  4. Press and hold the switch until the window is fully open. Keep the switch pressed for a few seconds.
  5. Lift and hold the switch until the window is fully closed. Keep the switch held for a few seconds.
Note: Repeat the procedure if the window does not close when you use one-touch.

OP
OP
A

ahammed akkif

Reaction score
Front Window Position Sensor issue solved
I replaced the motor and solved the problem

B0002 - Driver Frontal Stage 2 Deployment Control pending....