Do you really need an extended warranty?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

29twonine

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So does everyone go through the Ford dealer or go with a 3rd party? After checking out Lombard's site, the Ford one seems to come back in the $$$ ballpark. The 3rd party one(Endurance) was relatively close, but they said it included 3 oil changes per year, brakes/pads, and a few other items.

Any one have experience with a 3rd party?

I went with Zeigler, they were the least expensive for me as of about a month ago (got $250 off by paying in full).

I wouldn't go 3rd party.

Jeff Schoch

Reaction score
When I talked to Endurance, they quoted me around $110 per month for 36 months($3960), but if I paid in full it would be around $3k. After looking at the Lombard price I'm leaning towards that one as it's lower and direct from Ford.

FYI - I have just under 60k on a 2018 Limited, need to get it before I click above 60k or the price increases from my understanding.

mcb345

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When I talked to Endurance, they quoted me around $110 per month for 36 months($3960), but if I paid in full it would be around $3k. After looking at the Lombard price I'm leaning towards that one as it's lower and direct from Ford.

FYI - I have just under 60k on a 2018 Limited, need to get it before I click above 60k or the price increases from my understanding.

My opinion is go with Ford. Your dealer is going to know how to do the repairs and with legit parts. If it’s cheaper too it’s a no brainer!!