Ford Pass App - New Version

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BSarchet

BSarchet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I also noticed that you can no longer upload pictures of your receipts to “prove” the purchase of items for your oil changes, etc. I was diligent about that. I don’t know if this is Ford’s way of trying to push us to the dealers, or if this was costing them in cloud storage space or what, but that was a great feature we have lost.

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I also noticed that you can no longer upload pictures of your receipts to “prove” the purchase of items for your oil changes, etc. I was diligent about that. I don’t know if this is Ford’s way of trying to push us to the dealers, or if this was costing them in cloud storage space or what, but that was a great feature we have lost.
I'm going to say the latter.
V5.x is still missing the ability to refresh status on demand (this is a big one that V4.x had). The location does not update very often.
It has miles to empty but the fuel gauge was really nice
No warranty info (V4.x showed you ESP coverage)
Owners manual

2018ExpyPlatinum

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Per my phone, the app just updated 2 days ago. I didn't see anything new, nor did I really look at it closely. It still says 5.5.0

Edit: the app now has not just miles to empty, it has percent of fuel left. For example, mine says: 22% 87 miles
That's the only thing I noticed different.

Last edited: