front plastic under front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaxSoszko

Reaction score
does anyone know of a place that sells replacement plastic for under the front bumper

Scottandtyson210

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you are talking about the valance with the foglight hole try ebay, all over there and reasonable prices, I bought a tan one from there before.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yup ebay or junk yard for the lower valance.... remember same year F150s have the same valance.... or if you want new go with LMC or the stealership

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
or are you talking about the 1 or 2 in wide plastic piece below the valance. i would hit up a junkyard if you have a good one near by

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
walnuts how functional is that skid plate. i was looking into puttin one on but couldnt figure out how to do it and make it hold up. my biggest concern is my gas tank considering the stuff i go over 4wheelin it get high centered sometime and i dont wanna rip it out

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mines fairly thick stainless diamond plate... I used the two bottom bolts from factory skid plate and then 4 bolts/nuts/washers when I attached it to my valance... hasn't come off yet or even loosed.... and so far hit a big trash can at 55mph it rolled in front of me, a coyote got drilled at 60ish... I was aiming for that bastard... and tons of mud and cut corn stalks going hunting..... now if I decided to rock climb at high rates of speed :badidea: it would probably rip off but knowing what I think it can handle I have had no problems and its still there for 2 years

100_1285.jpg
100_1302.jpg

best pics I could find right now.... its pouring rain out so cant take pics but can take more if you need it

tmajikman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
mines fairly thick stainless diamond plate... I used the two bottom bolts from factory skid plate and then 4 bolts/nuts/washers when I attached it to my valance... hasn't come off yet or even loosed.... and so far hit a big trash can at 55mph it rolled in front of me, a coyote got drilled at 60ish... I was aiming for that bastard... and tons of mud and cut corn stalks going hunting..... now if I decided to rock climb at high rates of speed :badidea: it would probably rip off but knowing what I think it can handle I have had no problems and its still there for 2 years

100_1285.jpg
100_1302.jpg

best pics I could find right now.... its pouring rain out so cant take pics but can take more if you need it

Damn that thing is dirty bro:eek:

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
those are old pics... well before prerunner, new headlights... and it was deer season...lol

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
try our vender. he has the part number and everything you need. as for skid plate i want one too. dont know how to bolt it up the cross member though. i wanna learn this sheet before i start to build my bumper. cause i want a skid plate for those little bushes that pop up randomly. shit. should have looked at my buddys out in the desert. was too worried on how to get my beast unstuck when i was looking at his bumper wondering where to hook up my come a long. haha o well.