FS: 03-06 Ford Expedition Bull Bar Brush Grille Guard... GREENVILLE, SC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
id buy it in a ny minute if i was closer, dent and all, my piaa off road lights would look good on that

EastCoast4x4

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know I am a noob here, but I have a Bull bar that has been removed from an '04 Ford Expedition. It should fit '03-'06 Expeditions. I took this in on a trade, so I don't know much about it. I am a long time member over on corvetteforum.com and have sold numerous items over there with no issues. These brush guards run around $255.00 over on the famous auction site, but I have the same one here for much less. It does have a couple dents, that I have tried to point out in the pics, but otherwise it is in great shape. A good polishing would make this thing look great! Asking $100 + shipping or local pickup in Greenville, SC. All brackets and hardware included. May fit other years.

IMG_1677.jpg

IMG_1678.jpg

IMG_1679.jpg

Feel like getting me some measurements? I am curious how far apart the mounting tabs are and how far back they go from the bar itself. If I can make it work, I may drive up and pick it up from ya.