Gift card from Ford?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

29twonine

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yesterday we received a $250 gift card from Ford with a nice little note apologizing about us having to take our Expedition into the dealer so many times.

Anyone else get one of these??

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No, guess my 2 dozen visits in the first year weren't enough. Or is it one of those fake gift cards for you to spend on a new Ford, lol (even though they know you just bought one).

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yesterday we received a $250 gift card from Ford with a nice little note apologizing about us having to take our Expedition into the dealer so many times.

Anyone else get one of these??
I did too. I was impressed...they certainly didn't have to do that and I thought it was a nice gesture.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've received the Ford credit (parts, services, etc.) before, but never a prepaid credit card.

Going_Going_Gone

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Back in the day, after I took delivery on my 1998 F-150 (with extra-cost power mirrors that had been standard for 1997), I got a $40 check from Ford because power mirrors were returned to standard equipment again. one other time I got a little "good will assistance" from Lincoln when we had to replace some pricy electronic component that was a known problem across several models. Actually the entire car started out as a known problem but did get better with age.

F150 Pat

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got one today to. I thought it was a CC offer and almost round filed it. I’ve been at the dealer many times same problem.

Johnb21

Reaction score
I received one yesterday. My 2018 has about $15k in warranty repairs. Actually, $15k may be on the low end.

Anerbe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got one early this week - had my prior explorer at the dealer for over a month straight due to backordered torque converter.

Good gesture, definitely. I was not expecting it.