Installed Raptor lights last week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

armoredsaint

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got it from F150led, wanted the 3 light but our grilles don't have the middle cutout so i got the four, it's not bad - but I would like to dim it down just a bit possibly. Looks better in person than pics because the camera gives that halo effect. I wired it to the fogs for control, I really wanted to wire it to the side marker lights but that was a lot more difficult to access.

IMG_2238.JPEG

SnodB

Reaction score
Really nice look. Could you share the part number or link on F150led. Was it complicated to wire into the fogs? Any pics of how they mount to grill or the wiring at fogs? If not, no worries but thought I would ask. Enjoy!!

RABAYL01

Reaction score
Got it from F150led, wanted the 3 light but our grilles don't have the middle cutout so i got the four, it's not bad - but I would like to dim it down just a bit possibly. Looks better in person than pics because the camera gives that halo effect. I wired it to the fogs for control, I really wanted to wire it to the side marker lights but that was a lot more difficult to access.

View attachment 81823
Nicely done. So to turn these on during the day, do you still use the auto headlight function? I thought to get the fogs on during the day you turn on the parking lamps manually

OP
OP
armoredsaint

armoredsaint

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Really nice look. Could you share the part number or link on F150led. Was it complicated to wire into the fogs? Any pics of how they mount to grill or the wiring at fogs? If not, no worries but thought I would ask. Enjoy!!

it was very easy about 2/10 on difficulty, the fogs are in the inner front wheel well and tap it into there, there's a youtube video but it's all F150's but basically the same install except the wiring is different especially if you have the 2022+ and LEDs

OP
OP
armoredsaint

armoredsaint

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nicely done. So to turn these on during the day, do you still use the auto headlight function? I thought to get the fogs on during the day you turn on the parking lamps manually
it'll only turn on if i have the fogs on, the preferred method would be the side marker lights but access was difficult. the fog was simple to tap into and just button everything up with zip-ties.

Last edited:

SnodB

Reaction score
Thanks for the additional info and the link to F150leds - will definitely give it a a closer work. Great job on your install!