It's official! We are back in an Expedition!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ib_jigged

Reaction score
After a 15 month hiatus thinking that we wanted to downsize to an Explorer ST, we moved back into an Expedition! As you can see the wife prefers the white with black look!

2024 Expedition
Screenshot 2024-07-31 061109.png

2023 Explorer ST
IMG_6337.JPG

2019 Expedition
IMG_6330.JPG

OP
OP
ib_jigged

ib_jigged

Reaction score
Sounds like an expensive lesson.
I thought it would be, but the dealer treated us well and had great discounts, plus 0% financing. They also owed us for a scratched wheel on the Explorer when they replaced a tire 4 months ago, so that came into play as well.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did you get stuck with the gross huge screen and no buttons now? Hopefully you found one with the smaller screen.

OP
OP
ib_jigged

ib_jigged

Reaction score
We went with oxford white. I think it is a brighter white. Our 19 was oxford white as well, but the 16 was the tri-coat platinum white. We had a tree fall and damage just above the rear taillight on that, and it looked yellowish after the work. Very hard to paint match and they want to blend in to surrounding area making it worse. Most couldn't tell, but I could see it as soon as I walked into the body shop when picking it up.