LED third brake light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J Ski

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
Those puddle lights are next for me as well andy!
Andy, just got my puddle lights in today. Will post pics later tonight. Question, did you end up using the two license plate bulbs? I noticed they only have LEDs on one side and when they are installed they don’t even point down towards the license plate?

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Andy, just got my puddle lights in today. Will post pics later tonight. Question, did you end up using the two license plate bulbs? I noticed they only have LEDs on one side and when they are installed they don’t even point down towards the license plate?
No I didn't use their license plate bulbs I used the ones that came with the LED kit for my truck that I bought on eBay

OP
OP
J Ski

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
No I didn't use their license plate bulbs I used the ones that came with the LED kit for my truck that I bought on eBay
Gotcha, last ones are gonna be my headlights. Truck looks better with all LEDs IMO.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gotcha, last ones are gonna be my headlights. Truck looks better with all LEDs IMO.
I couldn't find any LEDs that worked in my projector headlights. I had to go HIDs there. I put switchbacks in for the turn signals while I like the white light when the parking lights on I noticed that the turn signals don't reflect off the signs like the incandescent bulbs do so I suspect the LEDs aren't throwing much light. I will probably switch back to the incandescents unless I can find something brighter.