New Expedition Owner... need help!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
look in the latest TRUCKIN mag...theres a new programmer that just came out...i dont have the mag anymore...left it on the jumbo jet

OP
OP
F

Frye34

Reaction score
My interior was pretty bad and thought about replacing it as well, (charcoal cloth) again, 8 years of kids...anyways (this worked real well)... got one of those hand held shark steamers and steamed the inside where necessary, vacuumed and then took my rug doctor pro attachment and steam cleaned the interior, looks like a brand new vehicle. Just trying to give back...lol

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Just took over my wifes 2003 Ford Expedition Xlt Red, 4x4. Im trying to "man" this thing up a little bit. I'm not a car guy, drove a nissan altima prior.
Here is what i have done so far.
Got new rims 17" Dick Cepek dc-2
The tires are still stock Capitol Precision Trac 2 265/70/r17
Got the side panels painted matte black
Got the black oval westin nurf bars.
Inside i have the charcoal interior.
I guess my question is, I would like a bigger tire, all terrain thats a little more rugged thats not overkill. I dont go off road, I just like the way they look..
Also would like to get the door handles black and a black bull nose, like those brake light protectors (black).
Would like to get an exhaust that will purr but not be too loud.
Any suggestions or places to shop for these items would be greatly appreciated, I got about a $1500 budget left.I will try and get a pic up as soon as i can.

Thanks
Mike

Geeeze, just change the air freshener!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khwolf13