New Expedition Purchase - How much off MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MHay

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi all,

New to the forum. I’m looking to buy a new 2020 Limited Max with the stealth package and I wanted to know what price I should expect to pay. What % off MSRP should I try to negotiate? I’m seeing some dealers with internet prices at 10% off MSRP, so I figure there’s more room to negotiate. Thanks!

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
go for broke, they need the sale. Go as low as you think feasible.

Greg Parker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Gonna be different in different regions and based a lot on local supply and demand. Personally, demand went off the charts in my area (AZ). Consequently, I sought out a better deal elsewhere. I ended-up with a "hold over" 2019 Limited that had a sticker of close to $78K ...and got it for $62,500 (plus tax, title, license ...paid cash for that). So, I reckon the right deal should come close to 20% off MSRP.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The demand is thru the roof because the supply is super low thanks to the Plandemic!

You will struggle to find any dealer that wants to deal unless they are clueless or desperate.

Dice Roll

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine was 61k on a 74-75k sticker in feb. was best deal I could find at time, by a good margin.

keny01998

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 2019 XLT with 202A package, 20" tires was $66k msrp and I got it for $50,500 before tax last year on Labor Day. As of this moment, no dealer will offer much than 5% off msrp since the supply is short.

Big H

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Try the ford friends and family discount. I saved about $11k on my truck. It’s a limited max with some other goodies and sticker was $79k; but got for $68k with my military discount and dealer incentives. This was the only limited max they had and they were eager to move it at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine was 61k on a 74-75k sticker in feb. was best deal I could find at time, by a good margin.

It was a demo or something though wasn’t it? Maybe thinking of the wrong guy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score