New Expedition Purchase - How much off MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
it wasn’t a deal because of that. It’s not uncommon to get a new car with miles like that on it. Dealer trade. Few test drives. Mine went to a shop for DVD player. Adds a few miles. Nobody will mark one down for that.

I actually bought mine cheaper than demos I priced. Some dealers are nuts.

Yeah that’s crazy if a dealer doesn’t get aggressive on a vehicle that has hundreds of miles on it.

Dice Roll

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Try thousands. Most demos have 2-4K miles on them. One 20 miles from my house had a loaded platinum that was specd close to perfect for me. I’d have accepted the black interior it had for the right price. Except they held firm to about 8k off sticker. I emailed them numerous ones with no miles or orther demos even to demonstrate how far off the mark they were. Many places were at their price for one with no miles. Told them I was their buyer, they refused to budge. So it sat and sat. Haven’t looked to see but I wouldn’t be surprised if that thing were still hanging around their lot.

Rossue

Reaction score
Bought my 2019 XLT 8/27; was made 7/16. Has the 202A and HD Tow, NAV, Driver Asst pkg($9,625). MSRP: $63,150, minus $1,500 for TECH20 REGION DISCOUNT; negotiated down to $58,350. which is almost 5% on the nose. What made it go to $49,070 was the $9,280 in Ford rebates. That amount was only for the XLT; Limited was something like $2K if I remember correctly. This had everything I wanted(did NOT want Pano roof); would have been perfect had it come with Medium Stone vs. black seats. They had to go 300 to get it and that is what the odometer had on it.

With 14K now; 10K of that towing a 4200# loaded travel trailer- this has been a fantastic ride for us so far.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I got a 2020 limited max stealth with 4x4 and tow package for 75k not including taxes and Excetra...this was in may and in Los Angeles. The MSRP was about 80k so 5k off and no interest for 6 years and no payments until sept