Ok guys i have decided to redo exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i dont even know which flowmaster i have...didnt learn about the different ones until i joined this site...i just went to the muffler shop and asked for duals...they couldnt fit it so they cut me a great deal...all i know is flowmaster and tip...wonder if its stamped on it????

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got 40 and I love it. sounds good idling, and no drone when driving on the freeway and it gets loud when you get on it!

Sent from space using taptalk

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i cant remember if i have the 40 or 44, pretty sure 40 series. when i first start my truck up, i get that sexy rumble. then as she warms, she quiets down. truck sounds great when i accelerate, andeven better when i get on it. i love the way it sounds...

supermario

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Has anybody compared the 50s series to the Magnaflow mufflers? Just curious because I on the other hand, want a quiet as possible BUT i want some free flow to go with the gotts mod.

Sierra Lima1470

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have. When I went to the muffler shop the guy told me that for a Ford, Flowmaster was the way to go. He wouldnt even discuss Magnaflow. And if you want quiet then the Flowmaster 50 series SUV is what your looking for.

OP
OP

98expy

Reaction score
ahh ok. thanks walnuts. ill probobly get 2 40s on ebay
install 1 first
then when i get some money get a true dual custom

Johnb1019

Reaction score
Yea im looking at this post too, I want somthing louder than stock but not like race car loud, i like a deeper tone and rumble,