Plastidipped my rims.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

babysilk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I threw some pictures in of how my truck has progressed in the last year or so.... from the leveling kit to the body lifts to the 35s and painted trim and new rear bumpers and lots of little things. I like having black rims a lot, they look very good. What do you guys think? Sorry about the paint... my friend didnt want to be put up online.
DSCN2259.jpg

photo20.jpg

9b125f384.jpg

Last edited:

Scottandtyson210

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I love it, getting ready to black mine out again, I had it all done before but I did a half ass job the first time, the I love the wheels!

OP
OP
babysilk

babysilk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sure I have a 2" torsion bar crank(free, DIY) in the front, 2" daystar coil spring spacers in the rear and then a 3 inch performance accessories body lift with 35" bfg all terrains

20XLT01

Reaction score
Ive heard doing the TT can cause weird angle issues with other suspension compnents and can also cause weird tire wear. Is there any truth to that? Did you max the torsion bars out and then back them off a little?