Prayers needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frye34

Reaction score
Expy owner and reader on here...I had back surgery Dec 22, got the Doctors note to return to work on Feb 20th, my work called me Monday the 13th and said they filled my position. Today my wife left me, I have 4 kids.... any prayers will help.
Thanks
Mike F.
2003 Expy 4x4 xlt
K&N
Gibson
Dick Cep 18"
Nitto Grapp AT

Nathanialson 08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oh wow so sory o hear, hope your back heals up good and you just hang in there if you need any advise myself and im sure otheres on here will be here to help you out the best we can you will have my prayer!
prayer-private.gif

robl110

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry to hear! I just did and will continue to pray for you.

tsingson

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Take care man. The forum will be there for you if you need it.

TexasAngel34

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i will keep you in my prayers... Hang in there and feel free to come vent here to talk or whatever you need... Hugs

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sorry to hear that, things will get better, and im sure everyones here for you if you need to talk

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
praying for you...although things seem out of place and not going right...seek a higher power during this difficult time and know that there is a way to better through this....it will require time/patience and may require you to make changes in your life...dont give up on yourself/life...your character will be determined how you come out of this....not to others...but to yourself...take this time to reflect on how to get help to continue in/with life...praying for you...email me if you'd [email protected]

ZuluBravoTango

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We will pray for you, and we all wish you well. But keep your eyes open and your head up. Like I told my soldiers who faced this, and so did I! I know you are hurt and some guys tend to submit to whatever to make the pain lessen... You have to keep you head straight and protect yourself. She made this decision, you have to advocate for yourself and your interest. This is the beginning of a fight, and it's time to get your head in the game. Get a good attorney or legal aid that will help you get a game plan laid out. You have four precious children, and you need to pursue what is best for them, and you! Remember that you have value, and your feelings count in all of this. Go after what is best, be that custody or at a minimum " SHARED PARENTING" do not settle for her being named as the custodian. I know this is hard to think about, but she has a head start on planning. Get you plan together and execute. Like I said, I have been through this, and you have to avoid getting down in the dumps. Now is the time to get your head in the game and protect yourself and your relationship with your children. You can feel overwhelmed with it later, now is the time to stand. I wish you the very best my friend, and we are all here for you.

Last edited:

Knautical2001

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well said Zulu. We are all here for you. :D I have been there done that and got the T-shirt twice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khwolf13