Prayers needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn...I'm not real religious, but Ill say a prayer for you.

+1. Also check into legal advice about the employment situation. They might not legally be able to fill a position if you are of work from doctors orders. something to check into. Stay strong and like ZBT said, you are gonna have a fight on your hands in regards to the children and the mother usually has an advantage at first.

OP
OP
F

Frye34

Reaction score
You guys are awesome! Thank You so much for the kind, encouraging words....all I can do is stay positive and take one day at a time. You all really touched me and I appreciate it. I love all of your rides by the way!
Thanks
Mike F.

P.S. she might take a lot from me, but not my expy!

ZuluBravoTango

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Get some legal advice, and the impact will be contained. Are you a vet? There are some resources to help, if so try and get a hold of the local DAV office for direction on where your local resources are. Don't assume she is going to take alot, depends on your state law structure and how well you defend yourself. Remember, you have value, and she isn't running the show. She decided to leave... So lawyer up my friend ( paid or otherwise ) just get you plan set. Head up eyes open!

cleaningman94

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I will pray for you also. I have had a few hard times in the past couple years including both my parents death. I know how it feels

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow... sorry to hear... but I would defiantly look into some legal advice.... could save you big time in both