Project Blue Thunder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The new tires look great. How much time do you spend on the highway? I have read some reviews that said the Mickey Thompson M/T tires don't last very long compared to some other brands of M/T and A/T tires.

Remo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So far it looks great. Good luck on that long list. I can't wait to see the progress.

Just out of curiousity...I noticed you pulled off the tan EB door trim that goes on the bottom edge of the doors. Do you still have it? I'm considering putting it on my truck. Let me know if you still have it and are willing to part with it. Thanks.

OP
OP
VooDooRacing750

VooDooRacing750

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I actually got the tires off a buddy of mine who is going through a nasty divorce. They were on his f-150 and have less than 10k on them. I got the set with the factory wheels for $275. He needed the money and I was fixing to have to buy tires anyway. So this will give me a little more time to save up a few more dollars. I primarily just do some in-town driving. They seem to be doing just fine. And yea I still got all the trim.