Question About The Leveling Kits Available For 3rd Gen Expys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dib52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Tires...Nitto 265/70/17. I will be moving up to either a 295/70/17 or a 285/75/17 sometime in the future. STILL WAITING, kids seem to take all of my play money!

Ride...I would say pretty darn close to stock. Slightly stiffer than before with a touch more body roll but absolutely nothing that you can't get used to. My wife didn't even notice. We use the Expy for road trips(Tx to Pa, 4000mi round trip)every year, as well as runs to the Tx coast and points in between and you can barely tell its under there on the interstates, very comfortable.

mrford60

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i can relate about the play money and kids, thanks i plan to do the lift. i like the way yours looks with the extra clearance.

Dib52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have before/afters somewhere on the site, feel free to search, or I'll try to figure out what thread I put them in. My gallery only has the completed pics.

mrford60

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thank you i am going to hopefully order them this week, providing the kids dont eat up my extra money LOL.