Raptorish grill insert.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
My wife wants me to put a new grill in the Expedition, but she has one wish. That it be similar to the Raptor grill with the big meaty FORD written across it. Has anyone come across anything similar that would fit one of our trucks? Might be a dumb question, but it would look Badass.

f-150-raptor-1_620.jpg

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Buy a honeycomb grill and get to work making FORD and do a write up. It would be cool. Haha

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You could always buy a new Raptor grill and fab it up yourself. I think it could be feasible with ambition and some time.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was looking into it for a while but never came up with anything.... still trying to find a set of f250 mirrors to fab up

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
have you priced the raptor grill? nuts buy a honeycomb and some stainless and pay to have the stainless die cut for the lettering

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
have you priced the raptor grill? nuts buy a honeycomb and some stainless and pay to have the stainless die cut for the lettering

I have a honeycomb grill... it is in my parents garage... lol but I want a real raptor grill....

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
do you want just the grill or the whole raptor?