Rear Bumber Guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08montana

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could pick up a stainless steel rear bumber guard that would still allow me to use my tow hitch? The only ones I seem to have found are for the explorer. Would these fit an expedition? I have an 08 eddie that I want chrome bars all the way around.

.....The only picture I found of an exped with a rear bumber guard on was from I Am Legend....

Attachments

• i140496.jpg
    i140496.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 744
  • rear-bumper-guard-2.jpg
    rear-bumper-guard-2.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 2,532

montecarlo31

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could pick up a stainless steel rear bumber guard that would still allow me to use my tow hitch? The only ones I seem to have found are for the explorer. Would these fit an expedition? I have an 08 eddie that I want chrome bars all the way around.

.....The only picture I found of an exped with a rear bumber guard on was from I Am Legend....

That will do nothing for protection it is simply for a rugged "look". You will want a beefy hitch or something customer made like a fab fours or similar bumper.

Static54

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Milwaukee WI /Anthem, AZ / Grand Rapids, MI
They do add protection from scratches, you see them commonly in large cities where parking is limited and everyone parks bumper to bumper. Now if we're talking collision protection then yes he'd want something heavier.
I made my own for my silverado:
DSC00036.jpg