Taking applications....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm looking to make someone (possibly 2 ppl) a mini MOD.

The site has grown in numbers of members, and the time has come to have someone help me out a little bit. The MOD position will have to be someone who has time to spend on the site to go through about 100-150 new registrations we are currently getting DAILY. Out of those 150 we get maybe 3-5 ppl that are actually real members and not spam.

i haven't talked to the owner of the site about this yet but im pretty sure he will be ok with it.

i have been on vacation for 2 weeks and got back on Monday and i just now caught up going through all the new registrations, and banned that guy posting ****.

MODS will have the power to ban,edit,delete and move threads.If there is something a MOD cant do i will take care of it.

Whoever wishes to apply for the MOD position just reply in this thread and i will review.

Thanks guys,
Billy

OP
OP
L

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Originally posted by thereason21
Ill do it, what kind of application do you want?

There's not an actual application for you to fill out, all i was looking for was replies in this thread on who wants to be a MOD.

OP
OP
L

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Originally posted by PaisanNYC
Would you take a new guy also? I am a Mod over at a Pioneer Navigation forum as well (avic411.com)

I would take new people but i want to give a chance to the people who have been here for awhile. If none of them want it then i have no problem making a new person a MOD.

Thanks,
Billy

thereason21

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Originally posted by lakmflx
There's not an actual application for you to fill out, all i was looking for was replies in this thread on who wants to be a MOD.

I knew that but you know "everybody" in the world wants some kind of credentials now ...

lol

But really i am interested

OP
OP
L

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Main thing im looking for here is someone who has the time to come on here and take care of things such as going through all the new registrations ( sometimes theres 20 and others theres 100+) which are mostly spam. Being that this board and admin control panel are so outdated i cant filter the spam out as well as i could with the latest software, so i have to do it the old fashioned way, which is to go through every name on the list one by one. Hell i dont even get emails when someone signs up to the board which makes it even more time consuming.

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll give you a hand with it . i did ask if you needed a hand about 6 months ago

opie

Reaction score
i spend at least 4-8 hours a day online thru week, and more on weekends.

been mod on another board for over year (a very,very busy board at that)

promoted to admin about 4 months ago ( I will pm you the link to the other board so as not to advertise it here on your board.)

Status
Not open for further replies.