Timberline Hellwig Sway Bar Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Defyant

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greetings all,
Here is another review of the Hellwig front and rear sway bars for a 2022 Timberline. There is a noticeable improvement over the stock ride. Even my wife picked up on it. I feel this mod is best suited for towing or the Stealth version where the limits of performance will be pushed. I spent almost $900 for these! For just tooling around town, I would save the money. We also run LT tires for increased stability when towing.

The install was straight forward. Take off old, install new. I did not install new end links. I called HellWig. Since the truck is only a couple years old with about 33K on the clock, it was determined the OEM endlinks are find.

I have not towed the 7K lb camper yet.

Thanks for all the advice along this mod journey from the members and threads.

Alwaysthinkin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Glad you are happy with the sway bars. Disagree with not doing the change if only tooling around town. That and highway driving is how I primarily use my Expy and the sway bars are the primary reason I still have it.