What Chip/Tuner/Programmer for our Expeditions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onac255

Reaction score
Which brand or who do you guys recommend?

I used a Predator on my 2007 GMC Sierra and I am very pleased. However I don't see a Predator for Expeditions.

OP
OP
O

onac255

Reaction score
you know it sounds good except I like the fact that hand-held devices can do other things other than just tune.

Like correcting the speedo when tire size changes.

However I know custom tunes are the best.

"Canned" tunes that come in most hand held devices are "just ok" not a whole lot different from stock.

So let me know maybe we can work something out.:cheers:

bombsled

Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend the Sniper stuff. I bought the Special Forces product and all I got was a truck that wouldn't start.

They did get it back running for me but said my tuner was dead and I need to get the updated version.

I used the canned tunes and built some of my own but didn't see any improvment at all. It was a performance loos the whole way. I would only use their systems if a pro tuner had a dyno and did it right.

mgtsldr38

Reaction score
I was looking at the Edge Evolution. I like the fact that it mounts to the dash and can display up to 4 different things. Has anyone used this yet?

MavrickMA

Reaction score
Originally posted by green03
I haven't done an 07 yet but I would love to develop a custom tune for your year model.......

Green -
I've been trying your PM mailbox is full. I'm interested in your work. Can you get in touch with me?

Thanks,
Brandt

green03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry I don't come around here much but this site has gone downhill as the email notifications don't work and I'm positive my pm box isn't full...

you can give me a call but i will list this wierd so the spammers don't get my number. 9jj7jj9jj3jj2jj4jj4jj3jj4jj8

Matt R

And for everyone else out there I'm sorry if you have bad luck with the sniper stuff, but It is just as good as any other tuner especially with someone like me doing the tunes :)