Wheel wobble high speed / or after a dip ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackoutExpy

Reaction score
Hello my 2006 expedition has a wobble from front left wheel. It started yesterday when I was getting on highway so I got off drove on street and no wobble. This morning on highway around 70 mph i felt the wobble after a small dip on highway. It felt like it was loose the steering wheel felt normal. At regular speeds it feels fine it does pull slightly to left. Later this morning as I was accelerating on an uneven road it did it again at a speed of maybe 30mph. The tire itself looks fine no bumps in it. Any ideas ? Thanks in advance

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Take it to an alignment shop and let them look it over. If you're not the original owner and don't know the maintenance history of the Expy, I'm guessing inner and outer tie rod ends and / or lower ball joints. But a shop can tell you for sure. If you've got oversize tires on it, those parts will wear out even faster.