Why Do You Love It?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
More of a feel good post. I love my nav, I loved my prior expy and nav as well. I have owned and driven other suvs. I have contemplated going elsewhere and dropping all of them, even my current nav, but never did. For those who purchased, traded, or just decided they wanted one, any year, why?

For me, the biggest reason, especially for this current nav, is the familiarity of it. If the house I grew up In could be on wheels, then that's how ny nav(and other ford suvs) feels. Everything is where it needs to be, all the Information I want is there and I don't have to tap hundreds of buttons or switches to get to it (looking at you jeep). All the buttons are few but meaningful and controls are well placed (looking at you gm). It's roomy, and most importantly, the seats are always comfortable for any and all trips, moreso than any other suv. Yes, the ride can get intrusive and annoying at times (still mostly smooth 80%), and the transmission can get wonky l, but it drives like a dream, the brakes are some of the smoothest in the business (don't listen to the critics, in terms of comfort and function, they are better than jeep and gm and nissan) and it's sightings especially in the front in contrast to seating position is near perfect. I'm hoping the my25 retains these things, but everytime I drive something other than my nav, It makes me yearn and love my nav that much more.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turro15