Bluetooth : Where are your Mics located?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sxewhodey

Reaction score
Where are your Mics located? I just wanted to see some pics and get some feedback as to where is the best place t mount the mic in the expedition?

corlon

Full Access Members
Reaction score
if you can get it as far right to the drivers visor. that way you can still use the visor and mic at the same time. some mics are picky. you may have to play around with it a litltle. i would leave some extra length on the wire in case you need to move it around. call someone while during the install. see if they can hear and understand you well and that there is no echo.

oneboss302

Reaction score
Mine is right above the rear view mirror. Even with the defroster on full blast, no one complains about noise. Most of the time they can't even tell I am on speaker phone.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have mine clip'd to the visor...though about put'n it below the a/c controls...since i ride with a lean...lol

OP
OP
S

sxewhodey

Reaction score
Thanks guys, from what I am seeing the visor clip definitely seems to be the way the majority goes, I am intrigued by the mirror though, I didnt really consider that. Mounting it to look integrated with the mirror might be a really slick install. Pics or special tricks to do this?

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got mine mounted by the grab handle on the drivers pillar, let me know if you want pics

mtondreo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
mine is clipped at the top of the pillar where the plastic stops and headliner starts. Works pretty good - but not great. will try and take a pix in the morning.