2024 Expedition 303A Stealth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ib_jigged

Reaction score
We had a '19 Stealth (pictured next to the ST in attached photo). Traded that a year ago when we thought we wanted to downsize to a '23 Explorer ST. The ST is fun to drive, but we found that we miss the size. Last week, our dealer needed to replace a tire due to a screw in the sidewall, needless to say they really scratched the wheel up. Dealer will take care of it, but also knows we are looking to upgrade back to an Expy. He had already ordered exactly what we had but in a '24 with the 303A package earlier in the week and is willing to give us a great deal on it if we choose not to have the wheel on the ST replaced. It would be here in approx 3 months. I was hoping to wait until the 25's were out, but not sure I can pass up on this deal. I like the idea of the Sync4 with having that in my '21 F150 and the larger screen too. Hindsight is 20/20 and should have never traded the '19 as we really liked that one!image0.jpeg

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If its gonna take 3 months anyway, the my25s will hopefully be revealed and you can make your decision then.

OP
OP
ib_jigged

ib_jigged

Reaction score
If its gonna take 3 months anyway, the my25s will hopefully be revealed and you can make your decision then.
Could be as soon as 2 months to the dealer lot, and I understand they may release the 25's in 3-4 months, but how long will it take after that to get one? I'm sure the price will be higher too, usually ends up that way.

SyndicateZ

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Could be as soon as 2 months to the dealer lot, and I understand they may release the 25's in 3-4 months, but how long will it take after that to get one? I'm sure the price will be higher too, usually ends up that way.
Whats the deal??

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
True true

TonyR0206

Reaction score
We had a '19 Stealth (pictured next to the ST in attached photo). Traded that a year ago when we thought we wanted to downsize to a '23 Explorer ST. The ST is fun to drive, but we found that we miss the size. Last week, our dealer needed to replace a tire due to a screw in the sidewall, needless to say they really scratched the wheel up. Dealer will take care of it, but also knows we are looking to upgrade back to an Expy. He had already ordered exactly what we had but in a '24 with the 303A package earlier in the week and is willing to give us a great deal on it if we choose not to have the wheel on the ST replaced. It would be here in approx 3 months. I was hoping to wait until the 25's were out, but not sure I can pass up on this deal. I like the idea of the Sync4 with having that in my '21 F150 and the larger screen too. Hindsight is 20/20 and should have never traded the '19 as we really liked that one!View attachment 80782
I think the 25's may come with a heads up display, which I sorely miss in my 22 Stealth. I had it in a 2016 Yukon Denali and my wife has it in her 22 Palisade. A feature I can't believe is taking Ford so long to offer.